CHAIN OF TITLE VERIFICATION
You can't afford for your exploration or production project to get delayed by title problems, which is why we partner with the most experienced oil and gas land title attorneys in the business. As a result, we can help you mitigate inconsistencies and / or flaws in the chain of title — allowing you to rest easier and, more importantly, allowing your project to run smoothly.
- Title back to sovereignty
- Land ownership title opinions
- Mineral rights title opinions
- Surface title opinions
Due diligence is the name of the game when it comes to land title verification. To ensure your project doesn't get held up by inconsistencies in the title chain, our skilled partners will:
- Research property ownership records from the appropriate municipal database
- Verify all title records in the official state / county record
- Flag any irregularities that require follow-up action or research
- Communicate with the appropriate property owners, legal counsel, and real estate professionals to verify transaction details
Once equipped with the necessary title information, our partners analyze every piece of data to gain a complete understanding of each property's title chain. From there, he or she will advise key personnel on your team on the best way to market the property's ownership rights — or on the steps necessary to clear the chain for all properties with title irregularities.
"Since I started my business back in 1995, I've relied on McDonald Land Services and their exceptional legal partners to handle the land titles for every property I own, lease, or work on. The process requires a level of detail and organization that I simply don't have, so it's a tremendous relief to know that, with one call, I can rest assured knowing that my property titles are clear."
Ryan Cormier, President
RC Oil & Gas LLC